What We’ve Learned From Our Customers
During a recent trip, the Agremo team asked farmers to name a few things they struggle with in regards to stand count and stand establishment. They learned that over 75% of farmers have difficulties with plant loss due to inaccurate stand counts. When asked what they would do with data obtained from accurate stand counts and how this would benefit them, roughly 80% said that data would enable them to adjust their weed and pest control measures and address low germination rates in time. The remaining 20% said that accurate stand counts would make it possible for them to verify how effective an externally performed replanting was.